Your shopping cart is empty!
1. The entrepreneur has a well-publicized complaints procedure and handles the complaint in accordance with this complaints procedure.
2. Complaints about the execution of the agreement must be submitted to the entrepreneur within a reasonable time, fully and clearly described. This can be done by email, telephone or in writing after the consumer has detected the defects.
3. Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the entrepreneur will respond within the period of 14 days with a notice of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
4. If the complaint can not be resolved by mutual agreement, a dispute arises that is susceptible to the dispute resolution.
5. The entrepreneur has the right to investigate the complaint. In case of a justified complaint, the invoice amount is adjusted or the product is repaired or replaced.
From 15 February 2016, it is also possible for consumers in the EU to register complaints via the ODR platform of the European Commission. This ODR platform can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. If your complaint is not dealt with elsewhere, you are free to deposit your complaint via the European Union platform.